PMA30 Current Monitoring Relays
Lovato PMA30 current monitoring relays for single phase systems.
The Lovato PMA30240 Current Monitoring Relays are suitable for industrial circuit protection applications for single phase systems. The PMA30240 monitors AC/DC minimum or maximum current with a high degree of accuracy and comes with various adjustable settings (shown below) which ensure the PMA30 is a versatile solution that can be easily adapted to the end user’s needs.
– Current monitoring relay for AC/DC minimum or maximum current control, AC/DC multi-voltage auxiliary power supply.
– Direct connection up to 16A max or by current transformer (CT).
– Excellent tripping accuracy.
– TRMS measurements (True Root Mean Square).
– Resetting and inhibition input.
– 1 relay output, each with 1 changeover contact (SPDT).
– Modular DIN 43880 housing, 2-module.
– IEC protection degree: IP40 on front (only when placed in IP40 enclosure or control board), IP20 at terminals.
• “Set point”: Minimum or maximum current tripping threshold 5…100% Ie.
• “Hysteresis”: Minimum or maximum hysteresis threshold 1…50%.
• “Trip delay”: Tripping time 0.1…30s.
• “Inhibition time”: Tripping delay for external input or at power up 1…60s.
• “Ie”: Current scale selection 5A or 16A.
Min or max function.
Relay output normally energised or de-energised.
Tripping memory (Latch) On or Off.
||Rated Current Ie
||Auxiliary Supply Voltage
||5 or 16A
(Please see attached PDF’s for further information)