PMA20 Current Monitoring Relays
Lovato PMA20 current monitoring relays for single phase systems.
The Lovato PMA20240 Current Monitoring Relays are suitable for industrial circuit protection applications for single phase systems. The PMA20240 monitors AC/DC maximum current with a high degree of accuracy and comes with various adjustable settings (shown below) which ensure the PMA20 is a versatile solution that can be easily adapted to the end user’s needs.
– Current monitoring relay for AC/DC maximum current control, AC/DC multi-voltage auxiliary power supply.
– Direct connection up to 16A max or by current transformer (CT).
– Excellent tripping accuracy.
– TRMS measurements (True Root Mean Square).
– Resetting and inhibition input.
– 1 relay output, each with 1 changeover contact (SPDT).
– Modular DIN 43880 housing, 2-module.
– IEC protection degree: IP40 on front (only when placed in IP40 enclosure or control board), IP20 at terminals.
• “I max”: Maximum current tripping threshold 5…100% Ie.
• “Hysteresis”: Maximum hysteresis threshold 1…50%.
• “Trip delay”: Tripping time 0.1…30s.
• “Inhibition time”: Inhibition delay for external input or at power up 1…60s.
• “Aut. reset delay”: Automatic resetting time 0.1…30s.
Rated current 5A or 16A.
Relay output normally energised or de-energised.
Tripping memory (Latch) On or Off.
||Rated Current Ie
||Auxiliary Supply Voltage
||5 or 16A
(Please see attached PDF’s for further information)