PMV30 Voltage Monitoring Relays
Lovato PMV30 Voltage Monitoring Relays for Industrial Circuit Protection Applications
The Lovato PMV30 Voltage Monitoring Relays are suitable for industrial circuit protection applications for three phase systems without neutral. The PMV30 is instantaneously tripped when phase loss or incorrect phase sequence is detected and has a delayed trip when a drop below the minimum AC voltage is detected.
– Voltage monitoring relay, self powered, for minimum voltage, phase loss and incorrect phase sequence.
– Configurable rated voltage (Ue):
• PMV30 A240: 208-220-230-240VAC.
• PMV30 A575: 380-400-415-440-460-480-525-575VAC.
– Excellent tripping accuracy.
– TRMS measurements (True Root Mean Square).
– Control of phase to phase voltages.
– Phase loss detection if one of the voltages is <70% rated value.
– Phase loss tripping time: 60ms.
– 1 relay output with 1 changeover contact (SPDT).
– Modular DIN 43880 housing, 2-module.
– IEC protection degree: IP40 on front (only when placed in IP40 enclosure or control board), IP20 at terminals.
• “V min”: Minimum voltage tripping threshold 80-95% Ue.
• “Delay”: Tripping time 0.1-20s.
• “Reset delay”: Resetting time 0.1-20s.
||Rated Voltage to Control Ue (phase to phase)
(Please see attached PDF’s for further information)