PMV50 Voltage Monitoring Relays
Lovato PMV50 Voltage Monitoring Relays for Industrial Circuit Protection Applications
The Lovato PMV50 Voltage Monitoring Relays are suitable for industrial circuit protection applications for three phase systems without neutral. The PMV50 is instantaneously tripped when phase loss or incorrect phase sequence is detected and has a delayed trip when a deviation outside minimum and maximum AC voltage parameters is detected.
– Voltage monitoring relay, self powered, for minimum and maximum voltage, phase loss and incorrect phase sequence.
– Configurable rated voltage (Ue):
• PMV50A240: 208-220-230-240VAC.
• PMV50A575: 380-400-415-440-460-480-525-575VAC.
– High tripping accuracy.
– TRMS measurements (True Root Mean Square).
– Control of phase to phase voltages.
– Phase loss detection if one of the voltages is <70% rated value.
– Phase loss tripping time: 60ms.
– 1 relay output with 1 changeover contact (SPDT).
– Modular DIN 43880 housing, 2-module.
– IEC protection degree: IP40 on front (only when placed in IP40 enclosure or control board), IP20 at terminals.
• “V max”: Maximum voltage tripping threshold 105-115% Ue.
• “V min”: Minimum voltage tripping threshold 80-95% Ue.
• “Delay”: Tripping time 0.1-20s.
• “Reset delay”: Resetting time 0.1-20s.
||Rated Voltage to Control Ue (phase to phase)
(Please see attached PDF’s for further information)