PMV55 Voltage Monitoring Relays
Lovato PMV55 voltage monitoring relays for single phase systems.
The Lovato PMV55 Voltage Monitoring Relays are suitable for industrial circuit protection applications for single phase systems. The PMV55 has an adjustable delayed trip when a deviation outside minimum/maximum parameters for AC voltage is detected.
– Voltage monitoring relay, self powered, for minimum and maximum voltage.
– 4 configurable rated voltage (Ue):
• PMV55A240: 208-220-230-240VAC.
• PMV55A440: 380-400-415-440VAC.
– Excellent tripping accuracy.
– TRMS measurements (True Root Mean Square).
– 1 relay output, each with 1 changeover contact (SPDT).
– Modular DIN 43880 housing, 2-module.
– IEC protection degree: IP40 on front (only when placed in IP40 enclosure or control board), IP20 at terminals.
• “V max”: Maximum voltage tripping threshold 105…115% Ue.
• “V min”: Minimum voltage tripping threshold 80…95% Ue.
• “Delay”: Tripping time 0.1…20s.
• “Reset delay”: Resetting time 0.1…20s.
||Rated Voltage to Control Ue (phase to phase)
(Please see attached PDF’s for further information)