Lovato DCRG Series Power Factor Control
Lovato DCRG Series Automatic Power Factor Control For Power Quality Applications.
The DCRG automatic power factor controller satisfies the technical requirements of modern electrical systems in industry. It is designed to satisfy them, with the option of extending its functionality by using specific EXP series expansion modules. Mention should also be made of the optical communication port as standard, for programming the controller, diagnostics and data download. The backlit graphic LCD facilitates data reading even in poor lighting conditions and permits the display of system information clearly and intuitively.
- Main Features:
– 128×80 pixel backlit graphic LCD display with texts in ten languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Czech, Polish, Russian, Portuguese and one customisable.
– Connection in single and three phase lines as well as three phase lines with neutral control and co-generation systems (four quadrant).
– Capacitive reactive power factor correction (DCRG 8IND).
– Independent power factor correction for each individual phase (SPPFC).
– Use with medium voltage lines with VTs.
– Capability for correct operation even in systems characterised by high harmonic content.
– Drastic reduction in the number of switching operations.
– Balanced use of steps with same power rating.
– Measurement of reactive power installed for each step.
– Recording of the number of connections for each step.
– Capacitor over current protection on all three stages.
– Panel over temperature protection via internal sensor and external sensor.
– Accurate micro breaking protection.
– Current and voltage harmonic analysis.
– Quick CT programming function.
– USB (CX01) and Wi-Fi (CX02) communication port for PC, smartphone and tablet connection.
– Modbus-RTU TCP and ASCII communication protocol.
– Compatible with supervision software, remote control and configuration software and with the application for android/iOS.
– Sending and reception of SMSs, sending of emails, with alarm diagnosis and data files, FTP client function (EXP1012 and EXC M3G01).
- Operational Characteristics:
|DCRG8||8 steps, expandable up to 24 steps, 100…440VAC.|
|DCRG8IND||8 steps, expandable up to 24 steps, 100…440VAC, for capacitive reactive power factor correction.|
|NTC01||Accessory, remote temperature sensor, length 3m.|
|EXP1006||Expansion Module Accessory, 2 relay outputs to number of power factor correction steps.|
|EXP1007||Expansion Module Accessory, 3 relay outputs to increase number of power factor correction steps.|
|EXP1000||Expansion Module Accessory, 4 opto-isolated digital inputs.|
|EXP1001||Expansion Module Accessory, 4 opto-isolated static outputs to increase number of static steps.|
|EXP1002||Expansion Module Accessory, 2 digital inputs and 2 opto-isolated static outputs.|
|EXP1003||Expansion Module Accessory, 2 relay outputs 5A 250VAC.|
|EXP1004||Expansion Module Accessory, 2 PT100 opto-isolated analogue inputs, either 0.4…20mA, 0…10V or 0…+/-5V.|
|EXP1005||Expansion Module Accessory, 2 opto-isolated analogue inputs, either 0.4…20mA, 0…10V or 0…+/-5V.|
|EXP1008||Expansion Module Accessory, 2 opto-isolated digital inputs and 2 relay outputs 5A 250VAC.|
|EXP1016||Expansion Module Accessory, capacitor protection with 2 inputs for temperature measurement with NTC sensors and 2 three-phase measurement inputs.|
|EXP1010||Expansion Module Accessory, opto-isolated USB interface.|
|EXP1011||Expansion Module Accessory, opto-isolated RS232 interface.|
|EXP1012||Expansion Module Accessory, opto-isolated RS485 interface.|
|EXP1013||Expansion Module Accessory, opto-isolated ETHERNET interface with web server function.|
|EXP1014||Expansion Module Accessory, opto-isolated Profibus-DP interface.|
|EXP1030||Expansion Module Accessory, data memory, calendar-clock with backup reserve energy for data logging.|
(Please see attached PDF’s for further information)