Lovato DCRL Series Power Factor Control
Lovato DCRL Series Automatic Power Factor Control For Power Quality Applications.
The DCRL Series was developed with advanced functionality and produced with a dedicated ultra-compact housing. It combines modern front design with practical mounting and expandability (EXP… modules).
- Main Features:
– Backlit icon LCD with excellent information display.
– Alarm codes with scrolling texts, programmable in 6 languages (English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese).
– Connection in single or three phase lines and co-generation systems with 4-quadrant operation.
– Voltage measurement input independent of supply and which can be used in medium-voltage lines with VTs.
– Drastic reduction in the number of switching operations.
– Balanced use of steps with same power rating.
– Measurement of reactive power installed for each step.
– Capacitor over current protection.
– Panel over temperature protection via internal sensor.
– Accurate micro-breaking protection.
– Vast choice of measurements available, including voltage and current THD with single harmonic analysis up to the 15th order.
– Wide voltage measurement range.
– High accuracy of true root mean square (TRMS) measurements.
– Front optical USB (CX 01) and Wi-Fi (CX 02) communication port for PC, smartphone and tablet connection.
– Compatible with ETHERNET communication modules EXP1013 (only for DCRL 8).
– Compatible with supervision software, remote control and configuration software and with the application for android/iOS.
– Customisation with label on front (only for DCRL 8).
- Operational Characteristics:
|DCRL3||3 steps, expandable up to 6 steps, 100…440VAC.|
|DCRL5||5 steps, expandable up to 8 steps, 100…440VAC.|
|DCRL8||8 steps, expandable up to 14 steps, 100…440VAC.|
|EXP8000||Plastic insert customisation label (DCRL8 only) accessory.|
|EXP1006||Expansion Module Accessory, 2 relay outputs to increase number of power factor correction steps.|
|EXP1007||Expansion Module Accessory, 3 relay outputs to increase number of power factor correction steps.|
|EXP1003||Expansion Module Accessory, 2 relay outputs 5A 250VAC.|
|EXP1010||Expansion Module Accessory, Opto-isolated USB interface.|
|EXP1011||Expansion Module Accessory, Opto-isolated RS232 interface.|
|EXP1012||Expansion Module Accessory, Opto-isolated RS485 interface.|
|EXP1013||Expansion Module Accessory, Opto-isolated ETHERNET interface (DCRL8 only).|
(Please see attached PDF’s for further information)