DMG 300 Multi-function Meters
Multi-function flush mounting multi-meters
- 96 x 96mm flush panel mounting
- LCD icon display with backlight
- Measurements include-
Voltage – Phase, line and system values.
Current – Phase values and calculated neutral current.
Power- apparent, active and reactive. Phase and total.
Power factor per phase and total.
Maximum demand of current and power.
HIGH-LOW-AVERAGE value functions for all measurements.
Voltage and current asymmetry.
Total harmonic distortion(THD): voltage and current.
Harmonic analysis up to 31st order.
Energy meters for active, reactive, apparent, partial and total values, programmable tariff functions.
Pulse counter (with expansion module only).
- Measuring range 20-830VAC phase to phase, 10 to 480VAC phase-neutral, 45-66Hz and with external CT 5A or 1A input.
- Accuracy- 0.2% voltage and current, 0.5% for power, active energy class 0.5s, reactive energy class 2.
- Non volatile memory for data storage.
- 3 x expansion slot for expansion module.
- IP40 from front.
- Compatible with and software.
|DMG300||Graphic 128×80 pixel LCD, harmonic analysis, auxiliary supply 100-240VAC/110-250VDC, expandable with modules series EXM…|
|EXM1000||Expansion module 2 digital inputs and 2 static outputs, opto-isolated|
|EXM1001||Expansion module 2 opto-isolated digital inputs and 2 relay outputs rated 5A 250VAC|
|EXM1002||Expansion module 4 opto-isolated digital inputs and 2 relay outputs rated 5A 250VAC|
|EXM10 10||Expansion module Opto-isolated USB interface|
|EXM1011||Expansion module Opto-isolated RS232 interface|
|EXM1012||Expansion module Opto-isolated RS485 interface|
|EXM1013||Expansion module Ethernet interface with Web server function|
|EXM1020|| Opto-isolated RS485 interface and 2 relay outputs rated 5A 250VAC|
|EXM1030|| Data storage, clock-calendar (RTC) with backup battery for data logging|