DMK 2… Digital Multi-meters
Digital multi-meters – three phase, non-expandable
- Flush mount housing.
- LED multi-function meter.
- Operational characteristics include:
– Auxiliary supply voltage range: 154-288VAC for DMK 20; 177-264VAC for DMK 21 … DMK 22.
– Voltage measurement range: 60-830VAC phase-phase, 30-480VAC phase-neutral.
– Current measurement range: 0.05-6A.
– Frequency measurement range: 45-65Hz.
– Programmable CT ratio: 1.00 – 2,000.
– Voltage accuracy: Class 0.5 +/- 0.35% f.s. (830V).
– Current accuracy: Class 0.5 +/- 0.5% f.s. (6A).
– Active energy accuracy: Class 2.
– Total and partial hour counter (can be used as maintenance with optical alarm and separate resetting) (DMK 20).
– HIGH and LOW value functions to read and log instantaneous voltage, current and power values.
– Delayed automatic resetting of default measurements.
– Averaging function to slow down repetitive fluctuations to obtain more stable readouts.
– Current connection to ARON configuration by 2 current transformers (CTs only).
– Single, two, three phase, with or without neutral.
– TRMS measurements.
– Housing: flush mount 96x96mm / 3.78×3.78in.
– IEC protection degree: IP54; IP 20 at terminals.
– RS485 serial port, compatible with
software for DMK 22.
- DMK 2… digital multi-meters view 47 electrical parameters:
– Voltage: phase, line and system values.
– Current: phase values.
– Power: active and reactive values, apparent phase.
– P.F: power factor per phase.
– Frequency (measured voltage frequency).
– HIGH/LOW: instantaneous minimum and maximum values of each phase voltage and current, total – active, reactive and apparent power.
– Total hours: non-volatile clearable log for DMK 20.
– Partial hours: non-volatile configurable log for DMK 20.
– Active and reactive energy meters for DMK 21 and DMK 22 only.
|DMK20||Basic version, auxiliary supply 208…240VAC.|
|DMK21||Version with energy meters included, auxiliary supply 208…240Vac.|
| DMK22||Version with energy meters and RS485 port included, auxiliary supply 208…240VAC.|