E2S A141 Electronic Sounders
E2S A141 Electronic Sounders for Wide Area Signalling Applications
The A141 is the latest in a new generation of high output electronic sounders from E2S which are ideal for wide area and disaster warning applications such as COMAH (Seveso II) Alarm, Toxic Gas Release, Fire, Security, Flood Warning, Tsunami Alert and Civil Defence requiring sound coverage up to 750m. With a choice of 45 standard warning tones including many of the standard international signals the A141 can offer up to 4 different stages of alarm.
- Operational Characteristics:
– High output electronic sounder.
– Nominal Sound Output: 141dB @ 1m (112dB @ 30m).
– Sound Frequency: 45 tones (see attached pdf for tones table).
– Optional battery backup.
– Three stage alarm.
– Protection Rating: IP65.
– Temp Rating: -20 to +55 degrees Celsius.
– Rating: Continuous.
– Cable Entry: 2 x 20mm.
– Weight: Control box – 2.9kg (AC unit without batteries), Horns – 14kg per horn.
– Construction: Horn and control box – ABS.
The A141 system consist of a high output horn speaker suitable for pole or wall mounting and a separate control box. The control box may also include a backup battery to provide up to 30 days standby and 30 minutes of alarm. The system is supplied with 10m of speaker cable. A wide choice of control options are available including radio, GSM and Ethernet.
|| 18-30VDC, 13.2A @ 24VDC.
|| 90-265VAC, 1.95A @ 230VAC.
(please see attached PDF’s for further information)