E2S GNExL2 Explosion Proof Loud Speakers
E2S GNExL2 Explosion Proof Loud Speakers for Hazardous Area Signalling Applications
The flameproof GNExL2 PA Explosion Proof Loud Speakers are suitable for Zone 1 & Zone 2 applications. The GNEx range features enclosures manufactured from GRP (glass reinforced polyester), moulded in natural red, but also available in other colours. The re-entrant flare horn is high impact, fire retardant ABS. All models have two M20 cable entries, large termination areas containing in & out terminals and an ingress protection of IP66/67.
- Operational Characteristics:
– 25W loud speaker.
– Ex d IIC zone 1 & 2 (IECEx).
– Available with 8 or 16 ohm impedance or with 100V line transformer.
– 70/100V line tappings.
– Power: 25W RMS.
– Sound Output: Max: 119dB @ 25W @ 1m.
– Low Impedance: 8 or 16 ohms.
– 100V line tappings: 25W/12.5W/6W/2W.
– Dispersion: 130 degrees @ 1kHz, 32 degrees @ 4kHz.
– Frequency Range: 300Hz to 8kHz.
– Line Monitoring: 2.2uF (transformer version), 470uF (impedance version).
– Protection Rating: IP66 (IP67).
– Temp Rating (degrees Celsius): T4 -50 to +55.
– Duty: Continuous.
– Cable Entry: 2 x M20 ISO (one stopping plug included).
– Construction: GRP (glass reinforced polyester) housing, stainless steel mounting bracket.
– Approval: II 2G Ex d IIC T4 (max ambient temperature +55 degrees Celsius).
– Certificate: IECEx SIR 13.0029X.
– Weight: 4.10kg.
|Order Code ||Description|
|ESSG6708X|| 8 ohm impedance.|
|ESSG6716X|| 16 ohm impedance.|
|ESSG6720X|| 70/100V line impedance.|
(please see attached PDF’s for further information)