Expansion Modules & Accessories
The Lovato Range of Expansion Modules and Accessories for Compatible Products
Lovato expansion modules and related accessories are compatible with Lovato products of various applications, including: power quality, control, metering and remote monitoring. Expansion modules allow for adaptable products that can be custom tailored to specific job requirements when the need arises.
Many Lovato Products are also compatible with the Lovato software line (Synergy, Xpress, Sam1 & NFC), which can be used to interface with Lovato products, for remote supervision and to program/set parameters using PCs, tablets and smartphones. Click here to learn more about the Lovato software range.
• Rear base product mounting with no need of tools.
• Powered directly by the base product.
• Automatic identification by the base product.
• For modular products.
• Base product connection via IR (infrared beam) port.
• Automatic identification by the base product.
Communication Devices –
• Communication devices to link Lovato products to PC’s, Smartphones and Tablets.
• CX01 – This USB/optical dongle, complete with cable, enables the connection of compatible Lovato products with a PC without having to disconnect the power supply from the electrical panel. The PC identifies the connection as a standard USB.
• CX02 – This Wi-Fi point connection, lets Lovato products be viewed by a PC, smartphone and tablet without having to connect cables.
• Alarm conditions can be viewed on the remote display and alarm silencing can also be activated.
• Dual 100…240VAC / 12…24VDC power supply.
• Touch screen 128×112 pixel back-lit graphic LCD.
RGK RR Alarm Status Relay Unit –
• An expansion unit for remoting statuses and alarms. RGK RR can be connected at a maximum distance of 1000m using the static output of the ATL900. RGK RR has 12 output relays, 7 normally open, and 5 changeover contacts.
• If high IEC degree of protection is required, protective covers can provide the necessary IP rating.
• PA 96X48 – Front IP65 protective cover for multi-meters DMK 0/1…
• 31 PA96X96 – Front IP54 protective cover for multi-meters DMK 2…
• The EXC CON 01 converter can interface “Slave” devices connected in a RS485 bus with a “Master” equipped with an Ethernet interface port.
• Kit consisting of a converter and DIN rail mounting accessory.
• Web interface programming.
• The EXC M3G 01 gateway can interface “Slave” devices connected in a RS485 with a “Master” using a 3G network.
• Connection TCP server through 3G or 2G network.
• Transparent mode: data is transferred from the 3G side to the serial side and vice versa without protocol conversion.
• EXC GL A01 gateway is able to collect data from devices which are connected through Ethernet or RS485 port. Modbus RTU, ASCII and TCP protocols are supported. The data can be reviewed by a connection to the Lovato Synergy Cloud service or to Ethernet local web server and a browser. The access to internet for sending data can be achieved by either Ethernet port or with a Lovato EXC GL AX1 2G/3G modem.
• CPU ARM 1 GHz.
• 2 Ethernet ports.
• Connecting cables to link Lovato devices to PCs, modems and bus converters.
|EXP Inputs and Outputs:|
|EXP1000||4 digital inputs, opto-isolated.|
|EXP1001||4 static outputs, opto-isolated.|
|EXP1002||2 digital inputs and 2 static outputs, opto-isolated.|
|EXP1003||2 relay outputs, rated 5A 250VAC|
|EXP1004||2 analog inputs, opto-isolated 0/4…20mA, PT100, 0-10V 0r 0…+/- 5V.|
|EXP1004T||2 analog inputs, opto-isolated 0/4…20mA, PT100, 0-10V 0r 0…+/- 5V, PCB tropicalised.|
|EXP1005||2 analog outputs, opto-isolated 0/4…20mA, 0-10V or 0…+/- 5V.|
|EXP1006||2 relay outputs to increase number of steps.|
|EXP1007||3 relay outputs to increase number of steps.|
|EXP1008||2 opto-isolated digital inputs and 2 relay outputs rated 5A 250VAC.|
|EXP1008T||2 opto-isolated digital inputs and 2 relay outputs rated 5A 250VAC, PCB tropicalised.|
|EXP1040||2 digital/resistive inputs, 2 static outputs.|
|EXP1041||2 thermocouple inputs, 2 static outputs.|
|EXP1042T||6 digital inputs, PCB tropicalised.|
|EXP1043T||4 digital inputs and 2 static outputs, PCB tropicalised.|
|EXP Communication Ports:|
|EXP1010||Opto-isolated USB interface.|
|EXP1011||Opto-isolated RS232 interface.|
|EXP1012||Opto-isolated RS485 interface.|
|EXP1012T||Opto-isolated RS485 interface, PCB tropicalised.|
|EXP1013||Opto-isolated Ethernet interface with Web server function.|
|EXP1013T||Opto-isolated Ethernet interface with Web server function, PCB tropicalised.|
|EXP1014||Opto-isolated Profibus-DP interface.|
|EXP Various Functionalities:|
|EXP1016||Capacitor bank protection.|
|EXP1030||Data storage, clock-calendar.|
|EXP1031||Data storage, clock-calendar with Energy Quality (EN 50160).|
|EXM Inputs and Outputs:|
|EXM1000||2 digital inputs and 2 static outputs, opto-isolated.|
|EXM1001||2 digital inputs, opto-isolated and 2 relay outputs rated 5A 250VAC.|
|EXM1002||4 opto-isolated digital inputs and 2 relay outputs rated 5A 250VAC.|
|EXM Communication Ports:|
|EXM1010||Opto-isolated USB interface.|
|EXM1011||Opto-isolated RS232 interface.|
|EXM1012||Opto-isolated RS485 interface.|
|EXM1013||Opto-isolated Ethernet interface.|
|EXM1020||Opto-isolated RS485 interface and 2 relay outputs, rated 5A 250VAC.|
|EXM1030||Data storage, RTC with backup reserve energy for data logging.|
|EXP8000||Plastic insert for customising label for DMG 600/610/611 and DCRL…|
|EXP8001||IP65 140mm gasket seal for ATL600/610/611 and DCRL8.|
|EXP8003||35mm DIN rail mounting accessory for ADXL… soft starter.|
|EXP8004||Fan for ADXL… soft starter.|
|EXM8004||Set of sealable terminal covers for DMG 100/101/110/200/210/300.|
|EXP8005||IP65 110mm housing gasket, for RGK 4…SA.|
|NTC01||External/remote temperature sensor, with 3m long cable.|
|CX01||PC to Lovato product dongle, with USB optic connector for programming, data download, diagnostics and firmware upgrade.|
|CX02||PC to Lovato product Wi-Fi dongle for programming, data download, diagnostics and firmware upgrade.|
|Remote Display/ Alarm Status Relay Unit:|
|EXCRDU1||Remote display unit, graphic LCD, touch screen 128 x 112 pixels, IP65 protection. Compatible with ADXL… soft starter and VLB3… variable speed drives.|
|RGKRR||Alarms-status relay unit, 12/24VDC, 12 relay outputs, pulse input, CANbus communication port.|
|PA96X48||Front IP65 protective cover for multimeters DMK 0/1…|
|31PA96X96||Front IP54 protective cover for multimeters DMK2…|
|EXCCON01||RS485/ Ethernet converter, 12…48VDC, including DIN rail fixing kit.|
|4PX1||RS232/RS485 converter, galvanically isolated, supply 220…240VAC (or 110…120VAC).|
|EXCM3G01||RS485 Gateway/3G modem, 9.5…27VAC / 9.5…35VDC, including antenna and programming cable.|
|EXCGLA01||Gateway data logger for data collecting via Modbus from the devices in the field. Publishing of the data to supervision software, also in Cloud.|
|EXCGLAX1||2G/3G modem communication module for EXC GL A01.|
|51C2||For PC to Lovato device, 1.8m long.|
|51C3||For PC to GSM Modem, 1.8m long.|
|51C4||For PC to RS232/RS485 converter drive, 1.8m long.|
|51C5||For Analog Modem to Lovato device, 1.8m long.|
|51C7||For GSM Modem to Lovato device, 1.8m long.|
|51C8||For ADX to remote keypad, 3m long.|
(please see linked PDF’s for further information)