DMG700-800 Multi-function Meters
Multi-function flush mounting multi-meters
- 96 x 96mm flush panel mounting
- LCD graphic display with backlight
- Measurements include-
Voltage – Line, phase-phase and system.
Current – individual phase currents and calculated neutral current
Power- apparent, active and reactive. Phase and total.
Power factor per phase and total.
Maximum demand of current and power
Voltage and current asymmetry.
Total harmonic distortion(THD): voltage and current.
Harmonic analysis up to 15th order (DMG700) and 31st order (DMG800).
Energy meters for active, reactive, apparent, partial and total values.
Programmable tariff functions.
Hour counter for programmable total and partial hours.
Pulse counter for general use: consumption pulse counting for water, gas, etc.
- Measuring range 50-830VAC, 45-66Hz and external CT 5A
- Accuracy- 0.5% voltage and current, 1% for power, active energy class 1, reactive energy class 2 (DMG700). – o.2% voltage and current, o.5% for power, active energy class 0.5s, reactive energy class 2 (DMG800).
- Non volatile memory for data storage.
- 4 x expansion slot for expansion module.
- IP65 from front.
- Compatible with and software.
||Multi-function multi-meter with harmonic analysis
||Multi-function meter 12-24-48Vdc, with harmonic analysis
||Expansion module 4 opto-isolated digital inputs
||Expansion module 4 opto-isolated static outputs
||Expansion module 2 digital inputs and 2 static outputs, opto-isolated
||Expansion module 2 relay outputs rated 5A 250VAC
||Expansion module 2 opto-isolated digital inputs and 2 relay outputs rated 5A 250VAC
||Expansion module Opto-isolated USB interface
||Expansion module Opto-isolated RS232 interface
||Expansion module Opto-isolated RS485 interface
||Expansion module Opto-isolated Ethernet interface with web server function
||Expansion module Opto-isolated Profibus-DP interface for DMG 800
||Data storage, clock-calendar (RTC) with backup reserve energy for data logging for DMG 800