Lovato LVM25240 Multi-Voltage Level Control Relay
Lovato LVM25240 Multi-Voltage Level Control Relay for use with Sensing Electrodes
The Lovato LVM25240 Multi-Voltage Level Control Relay can connect to 3 sensing electrodes, the MIN, MAX & COM electrodes for level sensing and control applications.
See link for further information on compatible electrodes.
– Use with 3 sensing electrodes, MIN, MAX and COM.
– 2.5-100kOhm adjustable sensitivity.
– Insensitivity to stray electrode-cable capacitance.
– Programming selector for emptying or filling function with fail-safe operation.
– Double insulation between supply, electrodes and output relay circuit.
– Fixed probe signal delay <1s.
– Green LED indicator for power on.
– Red LED indicator for output relay state.
– Modular DIN 43880 housing, 1 module.
– IEC degree of protection: IP40 on front (only when mounted in housing or electric board with IP40); IP20 on terminals.
|LVM25240|| 24-240VAC/DC, 1 C/O (SPDT) output contacts, 0.095kg.|
(Please see attached PDF’s for further information)