E2S GNExS2 Explosion Proof Sounders
E2S GNExS2 Explosion Proof Sounders for Hazardous Area Signalling Applications
The flameproof GNExS2 alarm sounder is suitable for Zone 1 & Zone 2 applications – certified to ATEX and IECEx. Sound level ouputs are up to 123dB(A) at 1 metre with a choice of 64 alarm tones and 4 remotely selectable stages. The alarm tone frequencies for the first 2 stages are independently selectable. The GNEx range features enclosures manufactured from GRP (glass reinforced polyester), moulded in natural red, but also available in other colours. The re-entrant flare horn is high impact, fire retardant ABS. All models have two M20 cable entries, large termination areas containing in & out terminals and an ingress protection of IP66/67.
- Operational Characteristics:
– Electronic sounder up to 123dB.
– Ex d IIC zone 1 & 2 (IECEx).
– 64 tones, including ISO tones to Australian Standards.
– Automatic synchronisation on multi-sounder systems (requires sounders to be connected to the same supply).
– Volume control.
– Four stage alarm.
– Line monitoring with blocking diode or optional EOL resistor.
– Sound Output: Max: 123dB @ 1m; Nominal: 117-108dB with volume control.
– Sound Frequency: 64 tones (see tones table in attached pdf).
– Protection Rating: IP66 (IP67).
– Temp Rating (degrees Celsius): T4 -50 to +50.
– Duty: Continuous.
– Cable Entry: 2 x M20 ISO (one stopping plug included).
– Construction: UV stable GRP housing, stainless steel mounting bracket, ABS flare.
– Approval: II 2G Ex d IIC T4 (max ambient temperature +50 degrees Celsius), II 2G Ex d IIC T3 (max ambient temperature +58 degrees Celsius), II 2G Ex d IIB T6 (max ambient temperature +50 degrees Celsius).
– Certificate: IECEx SIR 13.0029X.
– Weight: DC – 3.35kg, AC – 3.55kg.
|| 10-30VDC, 811mA.
|| 38-60VDC, 434mA.
|| 100-230VAC, 297mA.
(please see attached PDF’s for further information)